Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney) Caribe Royale Resorts Suites and Villas

thestem
By thestem,
in

Dates: 3/30-4/3 2 adults, 2 children

4-star Hotel in SeaWorld - I-drive South

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Please follow-up each of your previous Jacksonville HOTWIRE threads HERE and HERE, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at your offer above.

You may still be able to view your purchase(s) by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page (or by going to PRICELINE and clicking the MY PROFILE >> MY TRIPS link near the top of their page)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

These amenities are common to the area, but the Rosen Plaza or the Rosen Centre would be my best guess for the I-Drive South property above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above? This is what i'm seeing when searching HOTWIRE for your dates and using the method above:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Fitness

Pool

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... are you now seeing this complete list or still only the shorter list you previously posted?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

• 3 weeks later...

last Try - Lake Buena Vista Area - 3* - 3/30-4/3 2 adults, 2 children

$63/night

Free parking

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed internet

Blind accessible

deaf accessible

accessible path of travel

in room accessibility

bathroom accessible

handicap parking

roll in shower

Thanks

This property has not yet been reported to the board and the amenities can be common for this area. The Orlando Vista and the Clarion Lake Buena Vista would be two possibilities, but i'm far from certain and there could be others as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Just Won! - of course I started with the HOTWIRE link on the top of the page! ;-)

4* Lake Buena Vista - 3/30-4/3 - 2 adults, 2 kids

$106.00/nt

Was able to decode with the amenities provided

Amenities See description

Resort

Free Parking

Suite

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]