Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID 3.5* Kaanapali Area

xyz83
By xyz83,
in

Hi,

Please help me ID 3.5* Kaanapali area hotel. Price $139 for April 19-23.

Resort, Suite, Beachfront Property, Fitness Centre, Pool(s), Restaurant(s); Laundry Facilities (self-service), High Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby

What typo of room is offered? Do i get a chance after winning the bid to choose or upgrade? I am interested in ocean view.

Thank you.

If you click "see details" and then click "see all amenities", do you see more amenities than what is listed above? If so, please provide the entire list and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the listing. Given the discounted rates, both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE only guarantee a regular/non-upgraded room. One can request an upgrade with the hotel, but they can say no or charge more. You do not get to choose room type when booking.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Actually those are all the amenities listed...

I don't think you're seeing the complete list as you can no longer just look at the amenities in the 'rollover' when hovering on the 'See all' link.

To see the complete list of amenities you now need to click the SHOW ME button next to the offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all ameniites' link under the amenities and look at the pop-up window.

If you follow the procedure above do you see this amenity list:

Resort

Suite

Beachfront

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Kitchenette

Spa

Childrens Activities

... or still just the shorter list you posted above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board.

PRICELINE / HOTWIRE reservations are for standard rooms... you can try asking for an upgrade (either paid or complimentary) by calling the hotel before your stay OR at check-in, but no assurance the hotel will be able, or willing, to accommodate your request for an upgrade.

If you need a specific room type or location you can try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com where the sort/filter option makes it easy to see how much more/less it would cost to stay in your ideal location and/or to go up/down in star rating.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if/how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At that price point, I would guess one of the Aston properties like the Villas. The Ocean Club would be totally awesome. A 3.5* Beachfront in April for $139 is a great deal regardless.

Some properties in Maui upgrade you whenever available upon checkin, some dont. To upgrade to OV beforehand, Im sure they will ask quite a bit. Perhaps another $30-100/nt. The Hapuna Prince on the Big Island upgraded me from one of their awful terrace rooms(what they give Hotwire) to partial OV for $10/nt. Thats the least I have ever seen a PAID upgrade go for

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]