jegyed3
By jegyed3,
in

Hotwire star inflation, but an Ok deal.

Offer price $53 + $12 dollars in fees.

Amenities: listed as Free Parking Free Breakfast Free Internet

Indoor pool(s) Fitness Center Pool(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Guest ratings were not available,as the hotel was listed as too new. Turns out it used to be a Jameson Inn and the Trip Advisor ratings are 4 out of 5.

I did not expect this property as I did a lot of research. Every other site,and I mean all of them, have this location as a two star.

Regular rate is 85+ tax or $95 so the savings are good. However if you book 7 days out with Choice Hotels you can get a 20% discount. In that case the savings would have only been a few dollars. The actual 3 Star property's, with breakfast, were all around $120, so I guess I should not be so picky.

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps a bit of a surprise, glad to hear the reviews are good and that you can make this work for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List... to confirm, this is the property at 10201 North Meridian St?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Stay completed. The hotel staff was very friendly and loaned me a phone charger. The room and hallways looked fresh and the rooms are large. The bed was very firm, but comfortable. The bathroom needed a good scrub. Wall paper peeling, mold in commode. Towels were a bit thin. My wife would have been grossed out.

Breakfast had Eggs, sausage, waffles, etc.

I would rate the hotel 2* given the bathrooms age and condition. Otherwise a solid 2.5* To get to 3* as sold by Hotwire, the bathrooms would need a redo, and the linens upgraded.

I would stay again and felt I got value for the price.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]