Hotwire Hotel: Union Square West

minn55441
By minn55441,
in

This is the weekend of the San Francisco marathon, so rates are higher than most of the other weeks around it. I see an offer for a 4 star Union Square West for $180. The description lists:

Indoor pool

fitness center

restaurants

business center

Although there are 8 four star hotels listed for this area, it appears that only two have pools. That would narrow things down to the Hilton Towers and the Nikko. This will be my first trip to San Francisco, is it save to assume that I would be getting one of these two hotels?

thanks for your thoughts.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

If you click on 'see details' and then click "see all amenities", do you see additional amenities beyond what is listed above? If so, please provide the full list and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the listing.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The full list includes:

Indoor pool(s)

restaurant

Accessible for the blind

Fitness center

Business center

Accessible path of travel

pool(s)

Hi-speed internet

in room accessiblity

I noticed that there are currently 8 four star hotel listed for Union Square West;

1) The Clift

2) Hilton San Francisco and Towers

3) Adagio

4) Hotel Monaco

5) Hotel nikko San Francisco

6) Inter-Continental mark Hopkins

7) J.W. marriott

8) Westin St. Francis

Of these only two have a pool listed, all of the other items seem to be shared among many on this list. I would be happy with either the Nikko or the Hilton if I could be sure that either of these are the indicated hotel.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll continue the discussion for your trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above? You now have to click thru to the detail pages before using the 'See all' link in order to see the complete list of amenities, as the 'rollover box' will only show you the first nite:

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Using the method above do you now also see Batrhoom Accessible and Handicapped Parking?

If so, the Hotel Nikko has previously been seen with this amenity set so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]