Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Vancouver (Entertainment) Westin Grand

sammopup
By sammopup,
in

I am trying to figure out which hotels these are in Vancouver on hotwire.com -

Staying from 9/2 thru 9/6

Priced $155; 4.5-star; Downtown vancouver entertainment District with Restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center, and high-speed internet as amenities...

And another hotel, same dates

Priced $120; 4-star; downtown Vancouver West with Restaurant, pool, fitness center, and business center...

I think the 2nd one might be Hyatt? I'm not sure though....

And I looked on the map, seems like these two areas are fairly close in distance... am looking for a hotel near Robson Street...

Thank you for any help!!!!

I am trying to figure out which hotels these are in Vancouver on hotwire.com -

Staying from 9/2 thru 9/6

1) Priced $155; 4.5-star; Downtown vancouver entertainment District with Restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center, and high-speed internet as amenities...

Same dates

2) Priced $120; 4-star; downtown Vancouver West with Restaurant, pool, fitness center, and business center...

Same dates

3) Priced $128; 3.5-star, Downtown Vancouver West with Restaurant, pool, fitness center, tennis nearby, laundry facility, & business center

I think the 2nd one might be Hyatt? I'm not sure though....

And I looked on the map, seems like these two areas are fairly close in distance... am looking for a hotel near Robson Street...

Thank you for any help!!!

The 4.5* is match for the Metropolitan Hotel and the 4* is a match for both the Hyatt and the Marriott... so those would be our best guesses for the id of each.

The 3.5* matches the Coast Plaza so that would be our guess on that one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for all the help and info!

When I went back to hotwire.com, several new hotel choices popped up -- including a 4.5 star hotel for my dates selected for $136 in the Vancouver Entertainment District - and was pretty sure it was the Westin Grand... Amenities listed included Kitchenette, REstaurant, pool, Fitness and business centers... so I went ahead and purchased, and it WAS the Westin Grand! :)

Thank you so much to you and this wonderful forum for all the tips and advice. I have never purchased from hotwire since I"m always afraid of getting a "bad deal"... but this helps so much!!! :)

I just was wondering, there was no option to select types of room (double beds, non-smoking, etc...) -- should I call the hotel directly to request that? What is the best procedure for that?

Also, I couldn't find a place to input the Coupon/gift code... but didn't want the deal to slip away so just bought it....

Thanks again!!!! I hope it's a great hotel -- sounds like it is!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]