Priceline Hotel: Resort Maui (Kaanapali - Lahaina) The Westin Maui Resort And Spa

sfmichaela
By sfmichaela,
in

Using that $279 rate as a benchmark how high are you willing to bid? Have you tried up to $210 yet as mentioned earlier?

PRICELINE EXPRESS has a Resort hotel in this zone for $225/nite... using the link and code in my signature for 5% off brings this cost down to $213/nite, just a few dollars more than the $210 you were intending to bid (and have already tried?)

Would this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer of interest?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I bid kaanapali for $197 and got my first rebid offer ever at $244. Looked at an older win that got that rebid offer and bid again at $215 and won. Tried a bid at $205 and got rejected so I then upped my bid to $215 and added kahuli resort and won the Westin Maui. Very excited, this is the hotel I was hoping for. Thanks everyone that posts on this board. With your posts I knew exactly what to do.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you are pleased with the hotel and deal you received and are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]