Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Whistler

CyberFunk
By CyberFunk,
in

Trying to book a 1 night stay in Whistler. Followed the BB link to HOTWIRE.

Any ideas what either one of these properties maybe. Couldn't seem to find out any Whistler listings on the BB Hotwire Hotel List.

Whistler Village area condo

4* - $129CAD/night, Recommended in 90% of Hotwire Customer Reviews

Amentities:

Suite, Studio, Full-equipped Kitchen, Smoke Free Rooms, Daily House Keeping, Air-Conditioning, Fitness Center, Pools, Restaurants, 24hr Front Desk, Laundry, Internet, Golf, Boutique Hotel, Condo

Upper Village Whistler - Blackcomb Base area hotel

4.5* - $200/night, Recommended in 85% of Hotwire Customer Reviews

Amentities:

Indoor Pool, Smoke Free Room, Fitness Centre, Pools, Restaurants, Business Centre, Internet, Blind Accessible, Path of Travel, In Room Accessibility, Accessible Bathrooms, Handicap Parking, Roll-In Shower

Thanks!

Please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Using the method above what is the room rate per nite in US Dollars?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For the 4.5* my best guess would be the Fairmont Chateau.

For the 4* I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children? I see a 4* condo in this zone for the same price, but it only shows EIGHT amenities, not the longer list you've indicated above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the response thereuare!

For the 4* condo, I am searching with the following parameters:

Star rating: 4-star

Check-in date: Fri, Apr 26

Check-out date: Sat, Apr 27

Adults: 2

Room: 1

Children: 0

I just tried the search again and am getting the same result as I initially posted. The big list of amenities show up when I click on the "Whistler Village area condo" and click on the new page, I click on "See all Amenities". See image.

<link removed>

<link removed>

Please don't post or link to screenshots on the board.

I don't have a guess or any insight for the Condo property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

I suspect that the 4* property is most likely the Pan Pacific Whistler considering that the Pan Pacific Whistler website shows similar amenities and has both studio and suite removes available.

Thank you for your assistance. However, I have decided that I will be making my booking this time directly thru the Pan Pacific as they are running a promotion that offers the hotel for $209 that includes a $100 gift card value, making the hotel stay only $109. Seems like a pretty good value.

Thanks, and I'll need to seek your assistance and book the remainder of my trip for the Vancouver portion.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]