Priceline Hotel: 3* Birmingham (Central Birmingham) Springhill Suites Birmingham Downtown at UAB

auburnlady
By auburnlady,
in

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and with just the solo Breakfast amenity it could be almost anything and i don't have any insight into this one.

However, i am seeing just a 55% recommended by previous HOTWIRE guests so i would certainly proceed with caution as this is not a very high satisfaction rate.

You may want to give our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com a look to see if anything is offered there thru conventional rates as you may be able to get something close to this price and choose the hotel (and ensure one that is well rated)

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Did not book this trip. Didn't want to risk a bad hotel. Decided to stay in Birmingham instead and used the PRICELINE link above to book Birmingham trip.

Booked for 2 nights. Total $120 fees $28.64 Grand Total $148.64. King Suite. If I would have booked through Marriott website, total would have been $375. Free parking and breakfast downtown. Started my search through the PRICELINE link above.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]