By Quidy,
in

I'm trying to identify this hotel before booking:

Dates: March 17 - March 18.

1 room 2 adults

4* Washington DC White House - Downtown Area Hotel

90% customer recommend

Amenities:

Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

These amenities are quite common for any city hotel, but the Capital Hilton or the Westin City Center would be my best guess for this one. HOWEVER, i'd tend to favor the Capital Hilton being the more likely of the two, and if you are interested in this property, i believe there is a better way to play it.

Let us know if/how you'd like to proceed and how it goes OR if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Count me in as well for wanting to know a better way to play it.

Our dates are: 2 nights 3/21 - 3/23

We originally wanted Dupont Circle, but the Capital Hilton seems to be within walking distance of Dupont Circle.

Also mentioning that Hotwire is showing me a $20 one day coupon for today. Not sure if that's for everyone or just for past customers.

Unfortunately the originally property above is not currently showing for these dates.

For the other users who also replied to this thread if it is still appearing for, or to report a win for, your own dates please start a NEW TOPIC (or continue your existing topics if you have already started a thread for this trip/location)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]