Priceline Hotel: 4 Star in Baltimore need Help

mjgarg212
By mjgarg212,
in

Hello I am looking to try to get a 4 star hotel in Baltimore for 1 night in the Inner Harbor. I was looking on priceline and it looks like there are not many 4 stars in other zones. Can someone help me on what to bid to get the best rate possible. I need two rooms for June 29th. Thanks in advance for your help!!

I am looking to spend no more than 150 a night if possible. I actually dont NEED a 4 star but would prefer. I actually just need a hotel that will be super close to Camden yards as i will be going to the game that night. So when looking on priceline it looked like holiday Inn is a 2 1/2 star which i wouldn't mind staying at. Bottom line is i want to win a cheap hotel by Camden yards.

Thanks so much

If you look at the zone boundaries of the 'Downtown-Inner Harbor' zone are you willing to stay anywhere within the zone boundaries?

If so, when bidding 4* in the Baltimore area you have NINE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Downtown-Inner Harbor...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You've got quite a lot of time left. It is possible the hotels simply haven't given rooms to Priceline yet. You may want to just keep trying 4*s for a while - every few days or weekly.

You could try bidding at the 3 1/2* level if you want to try something else right now. There are only 7 free-rebid zones at that star level, so you'd have to slight adjust the bidding plan thereuare gave you.

Romelle

• 3 months later...

Bump...I am revisiting this search as i need this in about a little over 2 weeks. I think i was wayyy to early before. Looking for a 2 rooms close to Camden Yards 2.5 star or higher. Looks like the prices jumped!! I am going to the Yankees game not sure if that is why. Thanks for your help!

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]