Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* New York City (Times Square - Theater District) Hotel Manhattan at Times Square

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

I was traveling to NY, but needed two beds and didn't want to risk a Priceline bid and get one bed in NYC. I used BiddingHelper to check both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE and saw this for $87, my request was two adults and one child. Total with taxes and fees came to $113.

This is an old Sheraton, a bit worn and probably a 3*, but the location is great at 51st. and 7th, very close to several subway lines. Free wifi in the lobby. No bar or restaurant on site, but there are many just a brief stroll from the lobby. Central Park is also a short walk away. The two doubles beds were comfy, bathroom was small, but the room was clean. I would absolutely stay here again, it was a great value.

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Congratulations on your success!

An excellent deal for Manhattan... especially for triple occupancy/separate sleeping accommodations.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]