Hotwire Hotel: 3* Ft. Lauderdale (Beach) Oceanfront Hotel

chas
By chas,
in

Due to hurricane I lost my reservation with Holiday Inn booked thru Hotwire.

For Sept 9 thru 12, Fort Laud beach zone I can get a Customer Favorite, 3 star hotel for $50 with the following icons:

near beach, restaurant, pool, fitness center (total 4 icons)

Yes, it seems similiar to the Holiday Inn but that used to include the "business center" icon and I dont recall it being listed as Customer Favorite.

Would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions for alternate hotels as my airfare is not refundable.

This hotel has not yet been identified, but...

If you're looking to get out of this trip (at least to this location) i would contact the airline. Although your tickets are non-refundalbe, they may make an exception given the cicrumstances (i would just tell them that the hotel can no longer accomodate you due to the hurricane). As well, doing this sooner rather than later will likley improve your chances... the hurricane damage is front and center in the news right now, which helps your chances. (if unsuccessful maybe even settle for a credit to fly to a different location?)

If you're set on Florida, i'd also consider Miami as an option as it's only an hour away. Flying into FLL and staying in the Miami area is usually not a problem at all. (try to check with the local area to make sure major highways and such will likley be open in a week).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK folks,here it is, turns out to be Doubletree Oceanfront, (not the Doubletree on the intracoastal near the Galleria Mall, that's a different hotel)

Maybe they are inthe process of changing the name to "Oceanfront Hotel" because they dont disclose "Doubletree" until you go to the second page of the hotel description. I figured it out using the "Packages" trick.

Oceanfront Hotel Ft. Lauderdale

440 Seabreeze Blvd

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316

(954) 524-8733

View hotel's amenities :

Near Beach, rest, pool, fitness

(total 4 ammenity icons)

Thank you for identifying this property and adding it to our lists.

The Oceanfront Hotel is the new name for this property as it is no longer affiliate with the Doubletree brand, if i recall correctly (this is a fairly recent change)

Glad you were able to get something worked out on acount of your previous plans falling thru... have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]