Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3.5*

hbm
By hbm,
in

I'm trying to ID this hotel and think it might be the Club Quarters in San Francisco, but any thoughts would be appreciated.

Free Internet

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Note that I have been trying to use your site to enter my Hotwire hotel parameters and link to HOTWIRE, but I keep getting errors. Note that I'm on my iPad and I do think it was working ok on my Windows PC.

I don't recall the specific errors, but it was some type of XML or web server error information (or something similar). I'd suggest you look into this, as there are probably others unable to support you by using the Hotwire search from their iPad.

Please provide the date(s) of your stay and we'll have a look at this HOTWIRE offer.

I'm currently looking into the error you referenced as there have been 3-4 reports of this issue from other iOS devices (but it's only a few iOS devices, not all)... in the meantime please use our BiddingHelper.com which apparently displays results without any issue. (please confirm that our BiddingHelper.com works as intended and you're able to use that to search)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The date I'm trying for is 3/16/13 - 3/17/13 (just one night).

I tried the BiddingHelper with some limited luck. It does open the PRICELINE / HOTWIRE pages in their respective tabs. That said, on the Hotwire tab, when I turn-off options for 1* and then for 2* hotels, the display rendering on the iPad gets pretty wacky and becomes largely unusable. Note that I'm on iOS 6.1.2.

I'll do some further testing on my own iOS devices (as i mentioned, i have some it works fine and one that i get the same error as you). I will see what can be done to fix, but we have another project that we're working on that i'm sure will provide a good solution, but i'm guessing it may be about a month away from completion.

My guess for the 3.5* hotel would be the Club Quarters San Francisco.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]