Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 3star SOHO

mattclarke
By mattclarke,
in

Hi All.

I have a trip to Manhattan April 23-27. I am travelling with a friend and everything is super expensive. Our budget is ~150n plus taxes and I found the following 3star in SoHo.

If anyone has any other mid-town(ish) area 3star + options in that range, I would greatly appreciate it. As always, my bookings are made via the links in these forums. Cheers.

3-star Hotel in Downtown - SoHo - Financial District

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Internet

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Bathroom has a roll-in shower

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board.

The Holiday Inn (51 Nassau St) would be a possibility, but that's just a guess and i'm far from certain.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi all,I've just decided to accept the gamble and took the offer you described.

Welcome to BetterBidding and thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]