Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Sea World - I-Drive South) Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa

Maleficent
By Maleficent,
in

Hi all,

Looking to use Hotwire for something approaching last minute for the dates above. I've got a 3* with the following facilities, in the I Drive South/SeaWorld area:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Suite

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Kitchenette

I'm struggling to find a match. HOTWIRE advises that TA gives it 3.5/5. I've used your links to search and I will of course use it if I go ahead, however does anyone have any ideas? It also charges a resort fee of $4.95/day.

M

If you click "see details" to go to the detail page and then click 'see all amenities' are you seeing additional amenities beyond the ones above? If so, please reply with the additional amenities.

Additionally, I'm seeing a 35% approval rating from HOTWIRE customers with this listing, which would definitely be a concern.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Oh dear, it didn't show me the approval rating. Thanks for letting me know of that little gem!

And yes, that was the list after clicking all amenities. Think I'll give this one a miss and perhaps try to bid on PRICELINE.

Thanks very much for your help, Aaron. I'll update this thread with what I decide to do. Should be tonight or tomorrow.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if/how we can be of further help along the way.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin all your future bidding, searches, and travel purchases... and please click each of these links before your next reply.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Finally have an update for you and, thankfully, a win!

An update for your Hotwire list as I won the Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa in I Drive S/SeaWorld which is now a 4* up from 3.5*. The following amenities were present:

Resort

Free Parking

Studio

Daily Housekeeping

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Kitchenette

Rate breakdown (please also note that Hotwire quotes a $10/day resort fee):

Hotel

Rate per night: $69.00

Nights: 8

Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges & fees: $78.15

Subtotal: $630.15

Trip total: $630.15

I used your links for all my searches on PRICELINE and on HOTWIRE. Interestingly, I bid up to $70 on Priceline in SeaWorld and LBV with free rebid zones and got zip. Mixed reviews but recently they have on the whole been good so I'm looking forward to it and the price is excellent given comparable rack rates.

M

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your trip which starts in just a few days time!

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set and star rating for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]