Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire 4* Rio Grande - Humacao area $84/night 5/11 to 5/18

Npakaderm
By Npakaderm,
in

So I saw a similar request to help ID in the same area in early May but I came up with one on Hotwire that I'm stumped on..

Amenities:

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

In-room Accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped Parking

The thing that throws me off is it doesn't list oceanfront or beach front. I'm kind of hoping for Grand Melia but I'm not all that picky. Either way I'll book in a day or two and post results here!

My speculation is that this is a new amenity set for the El Conquistador.

If you are interested in this property try changing your search to 4adults/0children and for the same price a 'new' 4* hotel appears in this zone with:

Resort

Oceanfront

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... the El Conquistador has previously been seen with this amenity set so that would be my best guess for this one.

I also see yet another alternative listing which i still believe is the El Conquistador, it's $10 more per nite but it shows a Beachfront amenity too, so should my guess be wrong you'll at least be assured of a Beachfront property, but it's up to you if that is worth an extra $10/nite to you or not.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]