Hotwire Hotel: fort lauderdale hotel

Mugs_64
By Mugs_64,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Chicago thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this tread, we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Priceline wont guarantee a kitchenette.

understood, but it seems at times that priceline is cheaper than hotwire. so would the cheaper price ease my inconvenience of not having a kitchenette. Any insight on why some 3.5star are priced the same as 4*. I understand its spring break times too.

understood, but it seems at times that priceline is cheaper than hotwire. so would the cheaper price ease my inconvenience of not having a kitchenette. Any insight on why some 3.5star are priced the same as 4*. I understand its spring break times too.

yes, priceline is usually cheaper the hotwire but by how much $$$ can vary. Pretty much you said it best yourself is how much $$ the kitchenette is worth to you.

sometimes the lower rating hotels are more just because they are already pretty full or think their rooms are worth more given they are in the same location. Yes spring break will mean higher prices, also some spring breakers with less to spend might have already booked up the cheaper hotels meaning low supply so they are raising their rates where as the more expensive hotels still have plenty of rooms left to sell.

Based upon the above how do you want to proceed?

If you search HOTWIRE for your dates does anything within your desired zone and budget show a Kitchenette amenity?

If moving forward with PRICELINE, which zone(s) are acceptable and what is star rating do you want to try for first and what would be your maximum bid?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]