Priceline Hotel: BIdding Help NYC 2/15 - 2/19

JayeMills
By JayeMills,
in

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

What are the dates of your stay? Does this hotel appear when you search HOTWIRE for your dates? What are the complete set of amenities associated with this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, you all seem to be pros at this game, so I'll put this out there. I am going to NYC this weekend, 2/15-2/19. I have 2 adults. We are looking for any zone in Central Manhattan, nothing too far downtown or uptown. 3.5* is the lowest I'll go, maximum bid $110. Suggestions?

Thanks in advance. You guys are awesome!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

To avoid any confusion, please list the zones you are willing to accept, by PRICELINE name, and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When bidding 3.5* in NYC you have FIVE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3.5* MTE, CPS, ESB, Soho, Chelsea, TS, MSG, MTW...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $108, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $113, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]