Hotwire Hotel: Hotel help 4* Dallas Galleria-Park Central

nhlfan79
By nhlfan79,
in

I'm trying to identify this 4* hotel on Hotwire. It says $63 for April 18-20. 95% recommended. The complete list of amenities are:

Smoke Free Rooms

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

According to other posts listing their amenities, this list is consistent with both the Sheraton and the Westin. I want the Westin, but not the Sheraton. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I don't know if it's reliable sleuthing, but when I "fake" price out a Hotwire package of both hotel and car (no intention of booking a car), it does not offer the Westin Galleria as an option because it says no rooms are available for my dates. Is that reliable info that I'll get the Sheraton and not the Westin?

A property with this exact amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, and i'm not able to gain any insight on this one as to which 4* property this may be, but i think the possibilities are more than just the two you mentioned above.

HOWEVER, if you change your search to 4adults a different 4* hotel appears in this zone for almost the same price (~$5/nite more on my search):

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

This amenity set is believed to be associated with the Westin Park Central so that would be my beset guess for this one, although still no guarantees (and it's not clear of you're looking for the Westin Galleria or the Westin Park Central, as both are in this zone)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We've booked the Westin Galleria often via Hotwire and the customer rating has always been 100%. And I just realized that they have changed the Galleria zone to include Park Central...ugh. So with that, my guess would be the Westin Park Central. I believe the Sheraton to have an 80% customer rating.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would share your Westin wins with the board - thanks. Additionally, given that the % ratings can change at any time (and have been seen to change from search-to-search on occasion), I would not use them as reliable indicators of a hotel.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would share your Westin wins with the board - thanks. Additionally, given that the % ratings can change at any time (and have been seen to change from search-to-search on occasion), I would not use them as reliable indicators of a hotel.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Point taken on the percentile ratings, but when all the amenity sets are similar, I look for any discernable difference from one hotel to the next. Given that Jedwards1086 just booked the Park Central (which carried a 95% rating), I think it's fair to say there's some merit to the percentages...at least in this particular hotel zone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]