Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Columbia (Northeast) Wingate By Wyndham Columbia Northeast

sara12rara
By sara12rara,
in

This is my first Priceline bidding experience. I have been reading this message board and researching for a couple weeks though. I did use the link on this site to access PRICELINE, by the way.

I was actually hoping to get one of the properties in the Lexington or Irmo area but my first 2 bids weren't accepted so I added the 3rd area, the Northeast zone. I am satisfied though because this property also has good reviews and appears to be nice enough. We also plan to go to the Comedy House while in Columbia, which happens to be fairly close to this hotel.

Our stay is tonight, 2/8/13 and I just bid and won last night. It looks like this hotel is likely one of the Hotwire hot Rate options for $59, so I saved $8 by bidding. If I went through through the Wyndham website or other site like hotels.com etc., the best price was $79. Overall, I think I did alright.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]