Priceline Hotel: 2* Oshkosh La Quinta Inn Oskosh

robinbtravel
By robinbtravel,
in

I made the second reservation in our double swim meet (double La Quinta) weekend. My husband is meeting us in Oshkosh and it's really important that my daughter be comfortable overnight for a good meet in the morning, so I used Priceline's "Express Deals" opaque product instead of the "Name Your Own Price". I didn't want to risk getting only one bed and the Express Deals offer allowed me to choose two double beds for this property. The best available rate for this hotel is $69 and I know I could have gotten the room for less than $46 through the regular "Name Your Own Price" option like I did for my Kenosha reservation. I compared the amenities and star rating and was pretty certain that this was going to be the La Quinta.

ETA: I used the link at the top of the page :).

La Quinta Inn Oshkosh

Check-In: Sat, Feb 9, 2013 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out: Sun, Feb 10, 2013 / 12:00 PM

Rooms: 1 room

Price:

avg. per room, per night $46.00

Rooms: 1

Bed Type: Two Double Pillowtop Beds Nonsmoking 32 Inch Hdtv Free Wifi Free Breakfast

Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $46.00

Taxes & Fees: $14.34

Total Charged to Card: $60.34

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and this works well for your plans.

If you recall, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property?

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay... and good luck to your daughter at her swim meet.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]