Priceline Hotel: Resort Oahu (Waikiki Beach) Outrigger Reef On The Beach

MsPam01
By MsPam01,
in

4* Waikiki Marina area Hotel ($200.00 per night)2adults 1 child 279.00 other sites

Travel Dates 7-4-13 thru 7-10-13

4-star Hotel in Waikiki Marina

Amenities:

Near Beach

Oceanfront Property

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

85% Recommended

OR

4* Waikiki Beach Area Hotel $167 ($293.00 other sites)

Free Internet

Near Beach

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

(75% recommended)

Thanks...I've spent many hours on this. Hoping that my guesses are accurate.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess for the Marina property would be the Hawaii Prince.

For the Waikiki Beach property, best guess would be the Waikiki Parc, with a secondary guess of the Hilton Waikiki Beach.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just won the Outrigger Reef via the Express Deals section on Priceline. It was listed as a 4 1/2 star hotel. ($229.00) per night. I was also able to use the additional 5% discount offered for Express Deals. (I think it expires tonight). Very strange that this deal showed on my cell phone, but was not an option on my desktop???

Thanks for all of your help!

P.S. I checked the options on my desktop..when it didn't show up, I RAN to find my cell for immediate booking...I'm just saying.

I just won the Outrigger Reef via the Express Deals section on Priceline. It was listed as a 4 1/2 star hotel. ($229.00) per night. I was also able to use the additional 5% discount offered for Express Deals. (I think it expires tonight). Very strange that this deal showed on my cell phone, but was not an option on my desktop???

Thanks for all of your help!

P.S. I checked the options on my desktop..when it didn't show up, I RAN to find my cell for immediate booking...I'm just saying.

The Outrigger Reef on the Beach is actually a resort class hotel, does your confirmation say 4.5 star or did you get upgraded even though it was a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal?

I guess I got lucky without even realizing it. Didn't realize that a resort was a higher rated property in comparison to a 4 1/2 star hotel.

Thanks again. I hope this info helps someone!

Your Hotel Deal is in the Bag!

Congratulations. We just booked your stay at the Outrigger Reef On The Beach for just $229 a night.

$229/night

Outrigger Reef On The Beach Waikiki Beach Area

2169 Kalia Road

Honolulu, HI 96815

Check-In: Thu, Jul 4, 2013 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out: Wed, Jul 10, 2013 / 12:00 PM

Rooms: 1 room / 6 nights

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your stay at this well reviewed property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]