Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Sioux Falls Baymont Inn and Suites Sioux Falls

thundersnow9
By thundersnow9,
in

After a landing a couple of successful Name Your Own Price deals, I decided to try a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for my upcoming trip to Sioux Falls. Since the PLAYOFFS 10% off promotion ended today, I rushed into purchasing the 2.5-star Express Deal. I knew that I was making a slightly risky assumption in expecting to land one of the nicer hotels very close to the Empire Mall, as BetterBidding's data is sparse for Sioux Falls.

I'm not thrilled with the Baymont's location on the west side of I-29, also with other sites listing it as a 2-star, I can't help but feel disappointed. In retrospect, I wish I had just waited until tomorrow to try bidding again. But on the bright side, the hotel has generally good reviews on Tripadvisor. Oh, and and I used BetterBidding's PRICELINE link!

Anyway I hope this review helps anyone wanting to bid on hotels in Sioux Falls. If I hadn't needed space for 3 people on this trip, I would have definitely gone after the 3-star hotels btw, it seems to me like those are where Priceline works the best.

Sorry to hear that the results are disappointing, but hopefully you'll be able to make this work for your needs and the hotel will surprise to the upside.

Do you recall the amenities that were showing on the PRICELINE EXPRESS website before your purchase?

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]