Priceline Hotel: Pensacola Beach Bidding Help

Bonnie Jo
By Bonnie Jo,
in

I checked Days Inn website and it says they didn't have any openings for those dates. I was wondering if that was possible as well. I have stayed there in the past and loved it.

Also I noticed that there aren't any bids for Pensacola Beach area. I wonder if that is because no one posts them or they do not drop their prices?!?!

Assuming you're on the 'Name Your Own Price' side of their service, when PRICELINE shows you the available star ratings that you can bid on they have not yet checked for hotel inventory/availability... just because you can bid a certain star rating doesn't mean that PRICELINE has access to inventory at that property, it only means that they (in theory/simple terms) have a contract with a hotel in that zone and star rating.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]