CVG Cincinnati Economy Hertz

valencia
By valencia,
in

I used your PRICELINE link here and this was my first bid. I can now cancel a back up reservation I thought was very good with another company. Still saved $20 over that reservation. Thank you for this site again!

OOPS! I see my reservation is for an economy car.. I did not click that, but obviously my confirmation says that. I did an exact repeat of the reservation with a low ball price and the midsize comes up first to choose on the list at the top of page, like when I did it the first time.. and that is where I bid, but my confirmation came "economy". I did not review the size of car before I initialed it "OK".. I was more concerned with the correct dates and airport. I do not know how this could happen.

I always start larger and move down when bid isn't accepted although in this case I would not have moved down to smaller than a Ford Focus.

Careful to everyone. Re-check everything.

I have contacted Priceline by email but I doubt they will do anything since I initialed it all OK and pressed "buy my car".

A real bummer.

Please change title to ECONOMY.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]