Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Newark (Jersey City) Candlewood Suites

champel
By champel,
in

With the wonderful experience in may this year staying at the Jersey Hyatt I want to visit NY in october and staying at the same place.

Unfortunately I see an exploding price since may staying there for $78. What will be the best way for getting a price under $100?

Perhaps I have to wait a little more for booking hotwire or will priceline be the better alternativ?

Hi,

good joke with the motor lodge.

My dates are 10/14 - 10/17 as you can see (or not) in the headline.

My fallback plan is very simple, rent the Towncar directly at the airport an fill up the trunk within 14days in the outlets :)

And try to get better rates for the Hyatt in December.

yikes!! I missed your dates, my bad!!! :)

you might want to rent a mini-van and really fill it up at the outlet stores!!!

I've stayed at the Hyatt 3 times, anything less in that area is such a let down....you might be successful in the Meadowlands, and maybe closer to some of the Secaucus outlets as well.....the Crown Plaza in Secaucus would be a great location for filling up a Towncar trunk at the outlets...

I rent the Minivan a copple years ago and was very excited at the customs :)

I will wait a few days and check the hotwire rate in the mid September for my planned stay perhaps it will be under 100$ and I can enjoy a few days in NYC with a great view from my bed.

I have never been in the Secaucus outlets but this time I will stop there.

If you can't get the Hyatt at $32\$35 then this place at $40 is nearly as good.

this referred to a stay in November, 2003. Things are different today as hotel occupancy levels have gone up along with room rates......

you may be able to rebid if you change your dates of travel

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]