Priceline Hotel: 2.5 and 2.0 hotels in Folly Beach?

stewartmm8
By stewartmm8,
in

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Chicago thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at your post above.

What are the dates of your stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Chicago thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip...

2x

...then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at your post above.

2x

Once you've completed each of the above we'll have a closer look at your Folly Beach trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When PRICELINE offers bidding at a given star rating in a zone it's best to assume that they DO offer hotels at that star rating in the zone, but there are a handful of cases where it is believed to not be the case.

I did find the Waters Edge as a 2.5* hotel thru PRICELINE, but this is a B&B and i have never seen one of these won on the bidding side of their service. It's possible that 2* and 2.5* hotels are not actually available in this zone, but i wouldn't make that assumption and wouldn't bid 2*/2.5* in this zone unless you were actually willing to accept a 2*/2.5* property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS- can you also please add another reply to your Priceline Chicago thread the winning bid amount so we can add this information to the topic title there and complete that thread so it appears in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and Priceline Maps. Thanks.

Hilton Head resort bid

Last year I bid and won the Hilton Head Marriott resort at $101.

This year I've bid $95 and $100. No win yet.

Dates are 3/26-3/30. Same approximate dates as last year.

I see from posters that last year bids as low as $85 won for these dates.

Should I go higher or keep trying at $100. Maybe as it gets closer to the date, I'll be successful?

Thank you.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Currently rates at the Hilton Head Marriott are $214, making your current bid prices less than half of the prevailing rate. Nobody can say if rates will come down between now and your stay, or move even higher, but at current rates i suspect you'll need to bid higher.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]