Bermuda Wyndham Bermuda Resort and Spa

citylover
By citylover,
in

I had heard this hotel was still undergoing renovations due to the hurricane a couple of years ago and had read mixed reviews on it and that some rooms were renovated and others were not. We stayed for 5 days. I decided to go ahead and book it and asked for a room upgrade to one of their newly renovated rooms to make sure I had something nice. I got an ocean front room with one Queen bed. It was a nice size room with a patio that had a table 2 chairs and a lounge chair. The room was very nice with a TV, writing desk, ironing board/iron, safe, 2 nite stands. The bathroom had a pedestal sink and we requested (ahead of time) and got a small refridgerator in our room for an additonal $5.00. That helped to keep water, drinks and cold cut snacks etc. The staff was very friendly and helpful and especially the doormen were wonderful. The hotel provided a shuttle to the main entrance (up a steep hill) to where you could catch public transportation. We only ate in the hotel twice. Once for breakfast & once for a late night meal.

The food was ok but not spectacular. The hotel in general is very well kept. Still needs some work on the beach area, but we went off to another nearby beach. In the evening they had enjoyable entertainment (musicians on the front deck/patio). There is a nice bar area off the main lobby to have a drink in the evening. All in all I would stay at this hotel again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]