Hotwire Hotel: Krakow 5* $347

karinski
By karinski,
in

Hello

Any clues what this might be? I've narrowed it down to Holiday Inn, Radisson Blu or the Sheraton from the tripadvisor ratings. I'm inclined to think it's the Holiday Inn (in which case I may pass) but any thoughts gladly accepted.

Free Internet FREE

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Thanks

As previously requested:

Please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

This will provide you prices on a per nite basis and before fees and taxes, which is the format that the board uses.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Are the amenities above the full list of amenities associated with this property?

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

When i search HOTWIRE for your dates the 5* hotel in thsi zone ahs the following:

Free Internet

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

Is this what you're seeing? Of if you're still seeing a shorter amenity list are you searching for more than one room or something other than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 8 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]