CA Stockton-Modesto La Quinta Inn and Suites La Quinta Inn and Suites Salida-Modesto

missannie
By missannie,
in

I booked this hotel room the weekend before Christmas 12/20/12-12/23/12 and paid about $59.00 per night. We got to the hotel late--around 11 pm and the front desk clerk was so nice and accommodating. I had been in the car all day ( I was in LA and drove 2.5 hours home and then another 3 hour car ride to Modesto.) I asked if there were any upgrades available, that I willing to pay for, and she said there wasn't any because I had booked through priceline, but she winked at me and said she hopes I enjoyed our stay with the hotel. I guess she really listened when I was making small talk because I told her we were in Modesto to do Christmas with my husband's daughter.

She upgraded us to a suite that had a king bed, a queen pull out, and two TVs. It was great to open presents and spend time with his daughter in a bigger than average hotel room. The hotel room was very clean, however, the carpet didn't look too clean. All in all it was a great stay and I would love to stay here again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]