Hotwire Hotel: Need Help ID 4* Mag Mile-River North $112

Jerseyguy
By Jerseyguy,
in

Are you also seeing pool (in addition to indoor pool) and internet amenities? If so, my guess would be the Sheraton. Any which way, during the busier Spring season I wouldn't wait on a 4* listing for $112, which is the cheapest downtown 4* listing by about $30 that I'm seeing for these dates.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Just waiting on my job to approve my time off, I hope that comes soon. I'm going to try PRICELINE and with 7 free bid zones I'm going to try $75-95 in the Loop Grant Park Zone (because the RN/NMA area doesn't guarantee a 7+ Priceline rating). If I do choose to try the RN/NMA zone will I be able to close my browser and re-choose the 7 free bid zones or I will only get the 1 additional bid zone?

If you close your browser and re-start with only the RN/NMA zone selected you'll then be able to re-bid with the other zones, just as you had previously... but you can also get one additional re-bid by adding the Loop zone (since you know no hotels in that zone will accept your bid based upon your rejections immediately prior)

Once your vacation time is approved if the above doesn't make sense just post back and/or ask questions and we'll outline a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread with (what you believe to have been) your decision for this trip.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]