Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

4.5 MM-RN - likely the Intercontinental

4* MM-RN - possibly the Sax, Felix or Palomar; be willing to accept any of the 3, although I'd guess the Sax is probably the more likely of the 3.

4* MM-WT - are you still seeing this listing? If so, how many people are you searching for (I'm seeing a slightly different listing in this spot.)

I see when searching for 2 people only a 4.5* in the Mag Mile-WT area for $96 (the price you see may vary slightly) w/Free Internet

Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but my guess would be a slightly different amenity set for the new Hotel Ivy than what has been previously reported to the board.

Please keep all posts regarding this stay within this thread. Thanks.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm not currently seeing the MM-WT property either, even when searching for 4adults, but if you are, my guess based upon the amenities posted would be the Allerton Crowne Plaza.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you put in four people (especially four adults), rates may likely going to be higher due to extra person cost being factored into the price. Additionally, if you search for 2 adults vs 4 adults or 2/2, you may also see different listings than when searching for 2 adults only and that is another factor in price variation when you change the amount of people in the party.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

If you put in four people (especially four adults), rates are likely going to be higher due to extra person costs being factored into the price. Additionally, if you search for 2 adults vs 4 adults or 2/2, you may also see different listings than when searching for 2 adults only.

But DO put n how many people will really be in the room because otherwise they are not obligated to give you the two beds you will need and you might just get a queen/room to sleep only two people as your booking states.

Does it matter when putting in number of people in the search? When I put in 4, the price difference is off by a bit as to when I put in 2.

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll then continue the discussion for your trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]