Hotwire Hotel: 3* Portland (Vancouver) Staybridge Suites

stuseattle
By stuseattle,
in

$71/night + $32.62 in tax & fees: $174.62 ($87.31/night)

Staybridge Suites

7301 Ne 41st Street

Vancouver, WA, 98662

We were looking for a hotel in a pretty specific location, for an upcoming family function. Hotwire had a couple of 3* listings in the "Vancouver" area but only one had "100% people recommend" and a 4.5* Tripadvisor rating. A bit of exploring made it pretty clear that it was the Staybridge Suites, which would be great . . . great reviews and free breakfast/internet. The only other possibilities would have been Homewood Suites, great but actually a tiny bit out of the "zone", and the Residence Inn. which doesn't match up exactly.

Made the reservation for 3 adults so that we were sure to get 2 beds. (Had a run-in with a hotel on the East Coast a couple of weeks back that said they only had 1-bed rooms for Hotwire reservations.)

I'm sure we could have gotten something cheaper -- probably could have saves $15-$20 a night -- but really wanted this hotel.

Placed the order . . got the Staybridge Suites.

Pretty happy all in all.

stu

SOME DETAILS:

Searched for Vancouver, BC - Selected only "Vancouver 6.5 mi" Region

3* Hotel

Trip Advisor Traveler Rating: 4.5 out of 5.0 (based on 66 reviews)

100% Hotwire Customers Recommend

Amenities Listed

Free Parking Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Free Breakfast High-Speed Internet Access

Fitness Center Kitchenette

Pool(s) Business Center

Accessible for the blind Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

BTW - I know that Vancouver is in the "Portland" search zones but Portland is also in the "Vancouver" search zones. My preference is to post in the actual state forum

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

BTW - I know that Vancouver is in the "Portland" search zones but Portland is also in the "Vancouver" search zones. My preference is to post in the actual state forum

All HOTWIRE wins for this area are in the Oregon section of the board. If you use the 'POST HOTEL WIN' button and fill-out the form to report your win, the thread will automatically be placed in the correct forum that the board uses for that zone. It's important that wins are posted/categorized in a consistent fashion so that other aspects of the board (Priceline Maps, Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins, etc) all work correctly.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]