Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Ottawa - Hull (Ottawa) Courtyard

akhon
By akhon,
in

Need a hotel for Ottawa from 9/9 to 9/11 (2 nights)... bid up to $28, $30, $32 for 2* no luck. Checked Hotwire for reference rates and even the 2* in Ottawa West is charging $60! A couple days ago the same hotel was showing $37 on Hotwire. Anyone with any idea what's going that weekend on all of a sudden?

Currently booked Comfort Inn refundable rate at C$99 (approx. $82). Need some insight on whether I should book something thru PL right now or if there's a chance rate will come back down. I've never seen rates almost doubling for the same hotel in a couple days.

Thanks all for any suggestions.

Just a followup...

Checked Hotwire again just now, and the rate for the 2* in Ottawa West is once again showing $38... looks like they have opened up additional inventory. Either that or there was a glitch in the Hotwire system.

In any case I have booked the Courtyard for $42 thru PL (posted separately) so too late now. Guess there is nothing special going on in Ottawa that weekend after all.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]