Priceline Hotel: 5* Zurich (Glattbrugg) Renaissance Zurich Hotel

Romelle
By Romelle,
in

Renaissance Zurich Hotel

Thurgauerstrasse 101

Zurich-Glattbrugg, 8152

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $82.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Guests Per Room: 2

Number of Nights: 4

Room Subtotal: $328.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $37.96 (USD)

Total Charged to Card: $365.96 (USD)

I had $10 per night bonus money, so my total bid was $92 a night.

I'd done a lot of research on this one, and had a big elaborate bidding scheme planned, involving both the airport and the downtown zones and 4*s. The bonus money was only good for a couple days. There is a major event in Zurich then - a street fair - and rack rates were really high. But - bingo - actually hit on my first bid. I can't imagine a much lower bid would have been acceptable. Sigh. I'm thrilled with the deal, but do hate when I hit on the first bid.

There is a tram stop right outside the hotel. In one direction it runs to the airport, and the other it runs to downtown Zurich. There also is supposed to be an Aldi's very nearby, so we won't starve.

I'll review the hotel after the stay, but it looks really nice.

I'm traveling with my adult son on this one, and we've several other destinations yet to score in Switzerland. This one was way too easy.

Romelle

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see this win came easy for you especially given the street fair taking place during your stay... hopefully the rest of the trip will come so easily and with such good results!

Thank you for sharing your PRICELINE win with the board.

Enjoy this leg of your trip and the time traveling with your son.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]