Hotwire Hotel: Help with a 4* in Punta Cana not listed as AI

heather875
By heather875,
in

Any ideas on which resort this is, only $63 a night, not listed as an all-inclusive though it looks like most on the list are.

My dates are April 1-6, resort amenities are as follows:

Free Internet

Pool(s)

High Speed internet access

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Beachfront property

Fitness Center

Business Center

Tennis Nearby

Golf Nearby

Children's activity program

Spa Services

In-room accessibility

Handicap Parking

The thing scaring me off is it says only recommended by 55% of hotwire users! Thanks!

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See All' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So i am looking at the same hotel and the same amenities. The question for there you are is when you hit show me, it shows up under a specific hotel. does that mean that is the hotel? so it shows up under puntacanahotel (in the same box but above it says 130 dollars and under it says 80 a night "savings this way").

So i am looking at the same hotel and the same amenities.

From our reply to YOUR CURRENT THREAD:

Please validate your account and click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links...

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use the requested links and continue your previous thread for help with your own stay.

Dr. Dawg is right, I did the same thing after my original post and saw the same hotel, PuntaCana Hotel..just seems like it would not be that same hotel, but that might be an example of what you would get.

Following my reply to your original post, do you see more amenities associated with this poroperty... there is no RESORT amenity shown for this listing?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

In addition to the RESORT amenity, i believe there is also a Hi-Speed Internet amenity showing? Making the full list of amenities:

Resort

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Beachfront

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Childrens Activities

Room Accessible

Handicapped Parking

The Puntacana Hotel would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]