Sixt Car Rental

Jerseyguy
By Jerseyguy,
in

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody use German rental car company Sixt? They are offering $19.99 per day intermediate cars at MCO $160 all-in for my 6 day rental. Thifty in a second at $230 all-in.

used them in miami. got a great deal on a MAZDA 3 sedan. Their niche is to have german cars such as bmw and mercedes available but for the lower end cars mostly hundai and sometimes youll find a mazda. this is at the miami location though. Like miami they may not have a kiosk/location at the airport but may have a shuttle to take you to their location. Likely due to the fact that they are new to the us and keeping prices low.

Customer service i noticed was all young college aged but very nice, articulate and polite. They did not hesitate to look for the mazda which did not show up as being there but i saw it tucked far back in their lot when i came in and they spent 10 minutes figuring out how to get it to me (it was a new car not ever rented yet and still needed to be put into the system).

Overall it was a very plesant experience. Dropping the car off was at the airport however and it was super fast. again young personell but very nice and efficient.

Overall i give them a thumbs up and infact im on here looking for a rental for a trip to california and in looking for sixt i found this post so i decided to chime in. (unfortunately they dont have a location in california).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]