Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place) The Edgewater

brianj959
By brianj959,
in

Started at $65, and was given an immediate counter-offer for $82. Rejected that and continued up in $2 increments until $73 was accepted. You've got to love the cities with so many free rebid zones for 4 star.

I didn't know, coming from Australia, whether Christmas time wins on Priceline would be difficult in Seattle. Delighted with $73 a night. Now I just have to secure something for San Francisco over the New Years Eve period. I'm guessing this will be more difficult?

Thank you to everyone for posting; and I used the PRICELINE link on this website to commence bidding, of course.

Congratulations on your success!

Nicely done! Glad to see you receive a great deal for a downtown hotel for this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Now I just have to secure something for San Francisco over the New Years Eve period. I'm guessing this will be more difficult?

Yes, New Years Eve is typically one of the busiest nites of the year for most hotels so this will make a deal somewhat more difficult. If you'd like help with this stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Enjoy your time in Seattle.

PS- if you're not aware, one of the best things about Seattle (for me at least) is that most restaurants have GREAT Happy Hour deals with food specials. If you plan accordingly, you can eat (and drink) very afford-ably at some very high end restaurants.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]