Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Airport ATL) Renaissance Concourse

goldendeal
By goldendeal,
in

Need a room for one night , any suggestions on where to start my bidding? Here are the best rates available for *4 and *3 at Airport Hartsfield ATL for dates 10/15 10/16 thanks for your help.

Westin net rate 89.00 *4

Hilton net rate 79.00 *4

Renaissance rate 99.00 *4

Crowne Plaza no rooms available *3

Holiday Inn Airport South Advance Purchase rate 81.00 *3

Marriott Atlanta Airport AAA rate 80.00 *3

Radisson hot Deals rate 64.00 *3

At the 4* level you have seven re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read PRICELINE RE-BIDDING EXPLAINED and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before bidding.

This is how i would proceed:

Select 4* Airport....

Bid $37, if rejected add re-bid zone... (this may very well just be a wasted bid based upon Priceline's minimums, but no problem testing the 'status quo')

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $42, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $44, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $46, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $48, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $52.

Any questions freel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

started bidding at 40, went up 1.00 at a time with free rebids, won the 4* Renaissance Concourse Atlanta at 45.00 10/15

Your Offer Price: $45.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Travel Insurance: $5.00

Subtotal: $50.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$13.75

Total Charges: $63.75

was hoping for the hilton due to the reviews i read, but very happy with this hotel which also recieved wonderful reviews. I never considered this hotel would come up, I thought it would be between Westin and Hilton, once again priceline throws me a curveball but Im quite happy with this, lowest rate for this hotel is 99.00 113.00 with tax. Since this hotel is just about on the runway of the airport, will be nice to see the planes fly in and out.

I did buy the travel insurance since im flying on delta, my dates are so far in advance that not sure what will happen with them.

This is a really nice hotel. I won it back in 2002 on Priceline (I severly overbid, since I didn't have BB then) and they were very good to us. The atrium is amazing, and if you can get a room with a view of the airport (maybe all of the rooms have views???), do. Nothing like sitting on the balcony watching planes take off and land.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]