Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Airport SEA) Holiday Inn Seatac Airport

AinA
By AinA,
in

First bid, 3* $43.

I noticed there's a 3.5* now for the Airport zone, selected that and the message said the main 3.5* rate was $119. (^.^) A little snooping and it looks like it might be the Hilton since it is listed on their regular site as a 3.5* and is $119. With a 3.5* at the Airport that gives 11 extra zones below 3.5* for rebids now compared to only 3 lower than the old 3*. I like the Hilton, but I have the kidlets so I was gunning for the DoubleTree. Gone are the days of bidding just to find out the new property!

Whoops! Perhaps I got too excited since I had the three free rebids and started too low because I ended up with the Holiday Inn. (,_,) Yes, it's a great deal, yada, yada, yada but I have this mental block against the Holiday Inn, for some reason it grates on me. I'll only be there a few hours, it will be fine as always. It has always been okay and I am happy with the awesome deal. Maybe I'll take some pics and write a review and convince myself Holiday Inn is really a great place after all.

Hey, I won't have to worry about schlepping two week's worth of luggage on that 3 mile hike to the Double Tree's pond view rooms. See! Already looking on the bright side!

Used the sight, thanks for everything as always Better Bidding =(^.^)=

AinA

(Yes, the 11 y.o. helped write this... she can be thanked for the emoticon additions.)

Congratulations on your success!

While not the hotel you were originally hoping for, glad to see you got a great price and will be able to make this work for your needs... you'll just have to buy some chocolate chip cookies for the kids on your own! ;)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay and time with the kids.

PS- good to see you around the board... hope you've been well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]