Hotwire Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown - Space Needle) Hyatt Place Downtown Sixth Ave

nuxsmaniac
By nuxsmaniac,
in

Looking for help to identify the following downtown hotels please. Will use the link once we decided to proceed. Thanks!

*3.5-star Hotel in Downtown - Pike Place $85US plus fee total $212.14 US all in

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

3-star Hotel in Downtown - Pike Place $74 nite plus tax total $185.82 US

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Looking for bidding help. Preference to be in downtown close to pike place.

Option 1: Hotwire with 2 kids option to ensure quad occupancy.

Option 2: Priceline with lowest rate for 2 rooms either in downtown-pike place with 2.5 stars min or seattle centre-space needle 3 stars min.

Budget - $70 to $100 per nite per room.

Does Seattle tends to have lower rate around Christmas? Would booking a backup hotel ie Hotel Max at $130 all in and book last minute room a better option?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Option 1: Hotwire with 2 kids option to ensure quad occupancy.

Option 2: Priceline with lowest rate for 2 rooms either in downtown-pike place with 2.5 stars min or seattle centre-space needle 3 stars min.

Budget - $70 to $100 per nite per room.

Your total cost will likely be quite different depending upon if you go the 1room/4guests vs. 2rooms/4guests route... is your total cost per room $140-$200 if you book one room? Is the the Hotel Max $130 rate for one room/quad occupancy or is that a double room and you'll need 2 rooms at that price?

What is your preference in terms of one room vs. two rooms? If opting for two rooms would you be ok if they're not connecting?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotel max would be 2 double quad occupancy. Preference would be cheapest price for 2 rooms via priceline but would also consider hotwire 1 room with quad occupancy as I have entertainment hotwire discount of $20. I was thinking of booking backup plan for a hotel that have king bed and pullout couch and book either priceine or hotwire last minutes or the day off.

Thanks!

Hotel max would be 2 double quad occupancy.
So $130 maximum if you are booking 1room/quad occupancy.

Preference would be cheapest price for 2 rooms via priceline...

... $65 maximum bid for 2rooms via PRICELINE?
I was thinking of booking backup plan for a hotel that have king bed and pullout couch and book either priceine or hotwire last minutes or the day off.
If you were to win 2rooms at a 3.5* hotel for $65 or less via PRICELINE i would consider this to be a VERY GOOD deal and i wouldn't expect prices to drop by much if you waited until closer to your stay, so fi your plans are firm i don't see much benefit in waiting, but it's up to you... at the moment you could get a 4* hotel via HOTWIRE for quad occupancy at $105/nite... a 3.5* for $85/nite; well within your budget so while you could choose to wait and hope for a better deal, you also run the risk of these rates moving higher from here. However, i wouldn't wait until the day of as it gives you no flexibility should your initial bids fail... at least give a few days cushion so should your first round of bids be rejected you still have options in the days ahead.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if/when you're ready to move forward and we'll take it from there.

PS- when using HOTWIRE's entertainment voucher, please click a board HOTWIRE link and then go to 'special' URL they tell you to purchase from. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My preliminary guess for the 3.5* after a very quick look would be the Crowne Plaza, but as this may not be the hotel offered once you're ready to commit to a HOTWIRE purchase, i'll research further once you've given up bidding on PRICELINE and considering HOTWIRE as a viable option.

Decided to go with hotwire for 12/23 to 12/24 stay $75 /nite with quad occupancy while waiting for priceline outcome on the bid on 12/22 to 23 stay.

Wondering if you can check to see if it is the Hyatt House in Redmond before I go ahead and book it. Thanks! Will use your link prior to booking.

4.0 out of 5 Traveler rating provided by TripAdvisor

3-star Hotel in Redmond - Kirkland

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Are you searching for 2adults/2children or 4adults?

Are you sure you want to SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID on a 2 nite stay... are you seeing significantly different prices when looking at each nite individually vs. both nites together?

2 adults and 2 kids but since if it Hyatt it will be okay and their rooms has a king and a sofabed. I am splitting as we are heading to Seattle for the pike savour tour and needs to stays in downtown for at least one nite. We can progressive head back north and explore other community and do a bit of shopping on thr side and not worry about expensive downtown parking. We are not fixated onredmond but any Hyatt or well reviewed property in Seattle or northbound with king AMD sofabed, breakfast and reasonable price point will be sufficed. Thanks!

...with king AMD sofabed, breakfast and reasonable price point will be sufficed.

Note that when you search for 2adults/2children all that is guaranteed is a room that will accommodate everyone that you included in your search... not necessarily a King bed nor a Bed/Sofabed combination.

Best guess for the property above would be the Redmond Inn Hotel.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

There were a few hotels discussed in this thread, can you please add a reply to here confirming the star rating and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Looking for help in confirming this property, is that Holiday Inn Express & Suites Northgate?

Thanks!

85% hotwire review and 3.5 out of 5 Tripadvisor.

3-star Hotel in Northwest Seattle - Northgate

12/23-12/24

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

For the HOTWIRE 3 star in space needle that I booked on 12-22 to 23, these are the amenities listed:

Free breakfast, smoke free room,, business centre, accessible path, handicapped parking, free Internet, fitness centre, indoor pools, , fitness centre, pools,highspeed Internet , accessible for the blind, in room assessibility, , assisible bathroom, roll in shower. I booked this for Hyatt place at $64 on 12-22 to 12-23.

Hi. Need help making decision on the second leg of the stay as considering to extend stay for 1 more nite at the Hyatt place but hotwire appears to have different rate at $78 now for this property (listing with 95% hotwire customer satisfactory and only 10 rooms left, apparent there were also display that that hotel listing was booked 20+ times in the last 24 hours etc) and there is also another 3 stars with virtually identical amenities for $67, no hotwire satisfactory % but 4.5 out of 5 trip advisor score. 3-star Hotel in Downtown Seattle Center - Space Needle

Free BreakfastFree Internet

Indoor pool(s) Smoke Free Rooms Fitness Center Pool(s) Business Center High-Speed Internet Access Accessible for the blind Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility Accessible bathroom Handicapped parking Roll-in shower

I also checked priceline expressed deal and there is a 3 star seattle centre listing with 85% customer satisfactory as well which I thought would be Hyatt Place and the priceline express deal listing price of $63 has not have a whole lot of fluctuation with the following amenities: free breakfast, free internet, pool, restaurant, fitness and business centre.

Am I confused or does hotwire does that to see if people would gravitate towards a certain hotel based on the hotwire review score and the limited room availability? (its funny how I found the extra listing on my smartphone search but on my desktop search the extra listing for $79 (which is identical to the original hotwire booking on hyatt place for 12-22 to 23) is no longer showing up?

I am tempted to book the $67 hotwire rate but want to check and verify first to see if there are similiar property with what I have listed that are also 3 stars at the seattle centre-spaceneedle area as we would preferred to stay in the same property. (as well book thru hotwire since I have an extra $20 off Entertainment Coupon)

Thanks again for your help. Will make sure i use the HOTWIRE referral link from this site!

HOTWIRE will often fluctuates prices from one search to the next for the same hotel so that the $100 hotel in a given zone is not always HotelA and the $105 hotel in the zone is not always HotelB... by pricing each in a range of $105-$115 it makes it more difficult to use the price to determine which hotel is being offered.

To consolidate your post above:

1) what date is it that you're searching for... the day ealier (12/21)or the day after (12/23)?

2) what are the zone, amenities, and star rating of the hotel that is currently being offered?

3) if you check your HOTWIRE confirmation is there an offer to try to Add Addition Nites... as this would make your quest much easier and no need to worry about landing a different hotel

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

1) I am searching for the day after 12/23 to 24

2) The amenities already been listed on the previous post and here is it again:

Free BreakfastFree Internet

Indoor pool(s) Smoke Free Rooms Fitness Center Pool(s) Business Center High-Speed Internet Access Accessible for the blind Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility Accessible bathroom Handicapped parking Roll-in shower

3)I was going to make a seperate reservation in case hotwire coupon required that but just in case they are different hotel I went with the extend a nite option.

Used your HOTWIRE link in the first place for the first booking. Thanks again for all your help!

3)...I went with the extend a nite option.

So i'm assuming this additional nite is now resolved and i have edited your topic title to reflect the additional nite... if this is not correct please let us know.

Glad to see you sought out the extend your stay option and now be able to enjoy a little more of your vacation without needing to change properties mid-stay.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great trip.

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]