Priceline Hotel: Montreal 10/16-10/19

swaintwin
By swaintwin,
in

i need to stay in downtown montreal october 16-19 and would like a 4* hotel. it looks like hotwire is giving met he sheaton centre for $111, but i'd like to try to get it cheaper. i am hoping to get it for $80-90 on priceline.

what stragedy do i use? are there any other 4 stars in the surround 5 areas that i could unintentionally end up with if i rebid including these areas? anything downtown near the palace de congress is fine with me...but i'm assuming the sheraton will be the most likely to accept based on hotwire results.

As i type this there are no other zones besides downtown with 4* properties in them, but this can change between the time i type this and the time you are ready to bid, so it is strongly encouraged to learn how to check your re-bid zones yourself as this should be done before every bidding cycle. Re-bidding is explained in the PRICELINE RE-BIDDING thread and you should feel free to ask questions if there is anything you don't understand.

Also, see my comments above... don't know if what you believe is the Sheraton is the hotel you inquired about earlier.

So you have four re-bid zones when bidding 4* in the montreal zone...

Select 4* Montreal....

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes. Any questions please ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]