Priceline Hotel: Milwaukee Downtown- Ambassador Hotel - 3.5 or 4 stars?

duncana2912
By duncana2912,
in

Hello- I'm curious if the Ambassador Hotel has been downgraded from 4 star to 3.5 star on Priceline. According to Priceline, when I search for a room to book directly instead of bidding, the Ambassador is listed as a 3.5 star. On the Better Bidding hotel lists for both Priceline and Hotwire it is listed at 4 star.

There is a Hotwire deal that I believe is for the Intercontinental because of the Trip Advisor rating it has and the "price on other sites". The deal is great - $58 per night, but these amenities also match the Ambassador. Any help would be appreciated.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Napa Priceline thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread.)

Additionally, the retail price on HOTWIRE is not the price of the hotel, but an average price of comparable hotels in the area for your dates.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Napa Priceline thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread.)

Additionally, the retail price on HOTWIRE is not the price of the hotel, but an average price of comparable hotels in the area for your dates.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I have updated my Napa thread. Do you know if the Ambassador has been downgraded to 3.5? Priceline shows it has a 3.5 and so does another bidding help site. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]