Hotwire Hotel: Bellagio

mmk1997
By mmk1997,
in

Hi there

Anytime we go away (and it's not that often) we rely on your site along with your HOTWIRE link to get us a hotel that will not break the budget.

This trip the wife and her family want to go to Vegas and stay at the Bellagio. I did a search of your Nevada Hotwire hotels and notice that the Bellagio does not come up that often and only has a few amenities listed in the package deals at the bottom of the Nevada page hotels.

Is it possible to win the Bellagio with either Hotwire or Priceline? If so, could you please tell me what I should be looking for in terms of amenities and all the other hints that help specify the Bellagio.

We will be leaving for Vegas on March 27, 2013 and staying for 4 nights (check out on the 31). Flying out of either Vancouver, Bellingham, or Seattle.

Right now on Expedia we can get a price (for two people) of $1162.22 flying out of Bellingham and staying in the Deluxe Room. (its $1204.26 for the Resort Deluxe Room).

If we book individually through Alaska and the Bellagio itself, we can get the flight for $575.20 for two people and the Deluxe room for $779.52 (total cost $1354.72) and the Resort room for $882.92 (total cost $1461.02).

Can you give any helpful hints or is it even possible to book the Bellagio using Hotwire or Priceline?

Are these good prices for the Bellagio?

Thanks

The Bellagio information in regards to the package section is provided on the list, although the package section of HOTWIRE changed a while back. I don't believe the Bellagio has been reported to the board as a HOTWIRE win (if it has, it has been years) and it has never been reported to the board on PRICELINE.

Unfortunately, getting the Bellagio via one of the discount services looks unlikely. These are not particularly busy/expensive dates as Vegas goes, so if you would be willing to accept a different hotel, you could likely get a more reasonable rate for these dates. If you are looking for the Bellagio only, please use the site's Expedia link to start your purchases and searches.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE or Expedia links to start your purchases and searches.

• 4 weeks later...

The Bellagio actually has started since your first post to show up on occasion on HOTWIRE (although there are no guarantees that the hotel may be showing on your dates, and the way hotels appear on HOTWIRE can change at any time.) Are you seeing a 5* in the Strip South area on HOTWIRE? If so, please provide the complete list of amenities showing with the listing (you may need to scroll over "see all" and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 1 month later...

The Bellagio actually has started since your first post to show up on occasion on HOTWIRE (although there are no guarantees that the hotel may be showing on your dates, and the way hotels appear on HOTWIRE can change at any time.) Are you seeing a 5* in the Strip South area on HOTWIRE? If so, please provide the complete list of amenities showing with the listing (you may need to scroll over "see all" and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks for the update, the sisters in law have decided to now go with the Venetian. Never knew their expensive tastes when I joined the family. I am not much of a 5 star person as most of the time will be spent outside the room, but happy wife, happy life.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]