Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (French Quarter) Marriott New Orleans

suzeeq72
By suzeeq72,
in

Congrats on your success.

Very nice win for this Marriott property, although sorry to hear that you were not able to get two nights. Did you use the "extend your stay" feature? If so, did it offer a much higher price or just didn't offer additional nights?

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks. Yes...I used the "extend your stay" feature, and it said no rooms are available. I tried to add additional for the regular priceline price, but it says there are no rooms available. I will continue to check each day to see if any additional rooms become available. Upon calling the hotel, I found out that there are no rooms available for that night :(. Maybe some people will cancel as the time comes closer. Rolling the dice.

Thankfully the night of the 30th doesn't appear too costly in New Orleans, so if you do have to seek an alternative it will hopefully be similar if not too much more than the first night (in other words, the second night looks to be a Marriott-specific problem, and not a city-wide problem where everything is sky-high.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Upon calling the hotel, I found out that there are no rooms available for that night... Maybe some people will cancel as the time comes closer.

Even if a few people cancel chances are low that the hotel would release rooms at a deep discount to the opaque suppliers... they would more likely hold this rooms for walk-ins willing to pay full price (or try to sell them on their own beforehand at full price).

It would be appreciated if you used the previously requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]