Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 5* New Orleans (Downtown) 12-26-12/30 $231 a night

lucymoosey
By lucymoosey,
in

When I opened the second window "compare with hotels.com" which is a check box you check off, it comes up with a list of hotels and prices.

When I sorted by star rating and then added fitness center and internet access, it boiled down to a small list of hotels.

When I added swimming pool, the Windsor Court dropped off the list (hotels.com has it listed as 4.5 stars). Interestingly, it does have a pool but when I clicked on swimming pool it definitely fell off the list. It also mentioned accessibility and roll-in shower.

Your thoughts? Could it be the Windsor Court maybe?

When i search for 2adults/1child i see a similar hotel, but with the full list of amenities as:

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Free Internet

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

Is this what you're seeing?

If Pool is not listed as an amenity above, why would you be using that as a filter in order to try to figure out the hotel?

My best guess for this one would be the Le Pavillon Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

... and please click each of the links above before replying.

2x

(there are more, mostly regarding accessibility for disabilities)

Please list all the amenities, including all of the accessible ones listed.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]