Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying 3 star downtown Montreal Hotel

thegreek
By thegreek,
in

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, the hotel costs $91.00 USD ($173.00 full price), is 3.5 stars, and 75% of hotwire reviews recommend it.

Need help identifying a Dowtown Montreal area hotel (3.5 stars)

Amenities include:

-Indoor pool(s)

-Fitness Center

-Pool(s)

-Restaurant(s)

-Business Center

-Laundry Facilities (self-service)

-High-speed internet access

-Accessible for the deaf

-Accessible path of travel

-In-room accessibility

-Accessible bathroom

-Handicapped parking

-Roll-in shower

Thanks.

Have you made any decision for your previous dates/thread linked above? Is that trip cancelled, is this an alternate set of dates for that same trip, or will you be in this area for both sets of dates?

Please update your previous thread with your current thoughts/decision for that trip, then reply here and we'll have a look at the post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

I'm not currently seeing this 3.5* property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

It seems that the price has changed on the 3.5 star $91.00 hotel. I have found some other hotels though, and would really appreciate your help in identifying them. The dates for all hotels are 12/28/2012-01/01/2013.

Hotel #1:

-1 room with 3 adults, 0 children

-Downtown Montreal area 4 star hotel

-$129.00 USD per night ($230.00 original price)

-95% hotwire rating

-Amenities: Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed internet access, spa services, accessible for the blind/deaf, accesible path of travel, in-room accessibility, wheelchair accessible, accessible bathroom, roll-in shower

Hotel #2:

-1 room with 3 adults, 0 children

-Downtown Montreal area 3 star hotel

-$105.00 USD per night ($166.00 original price)

-60% hotwire rating

-Amenities: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed internet access, accessible for the deaf, accesible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, handicapped bathroom

Hotel #3:

-1 room with 4 adults, 0 children

-Downtown Montreal area 3 star hotel

-$112.00 USD per night ($189.00 original price)

-60% hotwire rating

-Amenities: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed internet access, accessible for the deaf, accesible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, handicapped bathroom

Thanks again!

I'm not currently seeing the 4* hotel above when searching for your dates... are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search?

Is there something that makes you think that Hotel #2 and Hotel #3 are different properties? (is the breakdown of user reviews or anything else different between the two?) I'd speculate that they are the same and my guess for this one would be the Maritime Plaza Hotel Montreal.

I see the 4* when searching for 2adults/2children... my guess for this one would be the Le Centre Sheraton Montreal.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]