Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas Strip Vicinity South 10/27-10/28 (Help Please)

tlv
By tlv,
in

I just used all re-bids in $5 increments, from $150 up to $200, avoiding the other five star zones.

I'm shooting for Four Seasons tonight, 10/27-10/28, regular price $299; or, Aria, regular price $399.

If someone could help complete the rebidding, perhaps from $201 up through $250 - on short notice - I'd appreciate it.

Also, if someone else rebids up to the next best price; How would I go about securing that rate, since I've used up all my non-five-star rebids already? Edit: I guess if someone finds the best available rate, I could still re-bid using, "Las Vegas Strip North," since currently there are less than a handful of available five star hotels in that area, and they're all running $499 and up.

Please follow-up your previous Priceline San Diego thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin all your bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]