Priceline Hotel: 3* Oakland - Eastbay (San Ramon) Hyatt House San Ramon

BEAV
By BEAV,
in

This was a Priceline Express purchase, not "name your own price" bid.

I was all too happy to pay a little more than I probably could have through NYOP as I specifically wanted this hotel. It was easy to target that Hyatt House was the hotel they were selling through the Priceline Express model due to its 9+ rating. The other 3 star hotels in San Ramon zone were rated under 9 points. Also, the amenities offered easily matched that of Hyatt House.

Hyatt House

2323 San Ramon Valley Blvd

San Ramon, CA 94583

Check-In: March 3, 2013

Check-Out: March 4, 2013

$88.00

Taxes & Fees:

$17.42

Total Charged to Card:

$105.42

Rate on hotel's website: $170

Amenities: Free Breakfast | Free Internet | Indoor or Outdoor Pool | Free Parking | Business Center | Fitness Center

Used the Better Bidding link to PRICELINE to purchase.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are looking forward to trying out this new property (and Hyatt brand).

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay (just have to wait a bit too long for this trip to get here ;) ).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]