BNA Nashville Compact Alamo

86x
By 86x,
in

Downloaded the priceline app and saw that they offered $11 to 14 for compact cars at BNA for last minute bidding. Perhaps $14 was for a certain brand of car, but $11 was for a class of cars from an unknown purveyor. I didn't like those offers so I went to the name your own price section of the priceline website which I could not even find on the android app, and asked for $9. I won an Alamo compact style car.

Alamo gave me a small 4 door car with great gas mileage, and for the price I could not be happier with that. The Alamo attendant tried to offer me other things in his lot for 30% off and said I probably paid too much with priceline. However, ironically the things he was offering were in addition to what priceline already charged me, which he claims I would have forfeited. So he was talking out of both sides of his mouth but I was smart enough to ignore these offers after entertaining them for a minute.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]